Immucor Transplant Supports Societies Worldwide!
We support them, so they can support you!
As your total solution transplant partner, here at Immucor we know support is critical. At Immucor we are heavily involved in industry support, to continue to help support and educate the HLA community. Immucor is actively investing not only dollars but also people to be involved in the various US and global professional societies.
- ASHI – American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- APHIA - Asia-Pacific Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Association
- ATC – American Transplant Congress
- AFDT – American Foundation for Donation and Transplantation (formally SEOPF)
- AIBT - Associazione Italiana di Immunigenetica e Biologia dei Trapanti
- Allele Frequency Net Database
- Austro Transplant
- BE THE MATCH
- BSHI : British Society of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- CST – Canadian Society of Transplantation
- DGI : Deutsche Gesellschaft für Immungenetik
- DTG : German Transplantation Society
- EFI - European Federation for Immunogenetics
- ESOT The international Transplant Foundation
- HKSHI – Hong Kong Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- HLA Epitope Registry
- ITS - International Transplantation Science
- ISHI – Indian Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- SFHI : Société Francophone d’Histocompatibilité et d’Immunogénétique
- SBTMO – Brazilian Society of Bone Marrow Transplant
Additionally, Immucor is proud to sponsor the Non-HLA Project coordinated by Dr. Henny G. Otten (The Netherlands) and Dr. Elaine F. Reed (USA) and the Antigenicity and Immunogenicity Project at the 18th International HLA & Immunogenetics Workshop May 2022 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Do you know of a transplant society that needs our support? Send us an email at [email protected]!