Complex Investigation & Competency
Competency Kits: Comprehensive & Convenient
Immucor is committed to supporting the testing you perform by offering a complete and convenient line of competency testing products – from basic to advanced. Results can be submitted online via the LEARN™ website. Plus, P.A.C.E.® CE credits are available with each kit at no additional cost.
|Demonstrate competency in:||
|CE credits*||1 CE credit available||2 CE credits available||3 CE credits available|
Immucor is approved as a provider for continuing education programs in the Clinical Laboratory Sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program, California and Florida.
Let us help you complete the donor and recipient puzzle.
Partner with us to expand your laboratory’s complete transfusion diagnostics portfolio. We offer more specialty reagents to the immunohematology laboratory than the nearest competitor.
- FMH RapidScreen for the detection of D+ red cells in D- mothers
- Complement Control Cells for the confirmation of anti-C3 activity
- Weak D Cells for the confirmation of anti-D activity
- Gamma® ELU-KIT® II for the rapid acid elution of antibodies from intact red blood cells
- Gamma® EGA kit for the removal of red cell bound immunoglobulin so valid antigen typing can occur
- Gamma®-Quin for the removal of red cell bound immunoglobulin so valid antigen typing can occur
- W.A.R.M. for the removal of red cell bound warm autoantibody to facilitate adsorption procedures and identification of warm-reactive autoantibodies
- RESt®for the removal of cold auto agglutinins from serum/plasma to aid in the resolution of antibody workups
- H.P.C. for the removal of HLA-related antibodies from serum/plasma to aid in the resolution of antibody workups
- Gamma® P1 Blood Group Substance for the neutralization of anti-P1 in serum/plasma to aid in the resolution of antibody workups
- Gamma® Lewis Blood Group Substance for the neutralization of anti-Lea and/or anti-Leb in serum/plasma to aid in the resolution of antibody workups
- Gamma® Zyme-B unique, one-stage Bromelin solution used in the resolution of antibody workups
- Gamma® Zyme-F ficin solution used as a proteolytic enzyme in serum or red cells treatments in the resolution of antibody workups
- Freeze Dried Papain used as a proteolytic enzyme in serum or red cells treatments in the resolution of antibody workups
- Red Blood Cell (RBC) Storage Solution isotonic medium for the suspension and preservation of RBCs.
Product offerings may differ by region, please check with your local Immucor representative for regulatory status in your area.
Raeann Thomas, Blood Bank Technical Supervisor, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, USA
Kevin Elman, Transfusion Services Coordinator, North Colorado Medical Center, USA
Don-Dolcetto Ngilisho, Laboratory Services Officer, Tanzania National Blood Transfusion Service
Lisa Knapp, MT(ASCP), Blood Bank Coordinator, Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital
Kerry Dowling, Blood Transfusion Laboratory Manager, Southampton General Hospital University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
Alexis Crisp, MLS (ASCP) CMSBB, Blood Bank Supervisor, Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
Webinars & Workshops
ISHI webinar session on Impact of HLA-DP in Solid Organ and Bone Marrow Transplantation
March 31st 2023
Webinar: Principles of Histocompatibility Antigen Test Methods
April 19th 2023
Transfusion webinar – Apr
April 20th 2023