Immucor may be contacted at:
3130 Gateway Drive
P.O. Box 5625
Norcross, Georgia 30091-5625
Telephone: 855.IMMUCOR (855.466.8267) or 770.441.2051
Email: [email protected]
WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PERSONS WHO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS APPLY:
1. Use and Security of Personal Information:
Immucor has a firm commitment to protecting the privacy rights of those who visit and/or use its website and does not collect information from website visitors other than information provided by those visitors. Immucor will not disclose, sell, share, or rent personal information provided by website visitors and/or users to third parties.
Access to personal information provided by website visitors and/or users is restricted in Immucor's offices, with only authorized Immucor personnel granted access to such information as appropriate to perform specific jobs and tasks. Further, this website has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under Immucor's control.
For further information concerning the use or security of personal information provided to Immucor, please send an email to [email protected] or contact us at the address, telephone, or fax listed above.
2. Correcting/Updating Personal Information:
Those who have provided personal information to Immucor through this website can correct, update or remove their personal data provided to Immucor by sending an email to [email protected] or contacting us at the address, telephone, or fax listed above.
Immucor's website visitors and/or users who have provided contact information to Immucor are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of receiving communications from Immucor and/or, if they wish, to remove their personal information from Immucor's records by sending a request to [email protected] or contacting us at the address, telephone, or fax listed.
4. Protection of Children's Online Privacy:
Immucor understands the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. This website is not directed at children of any age, but particularly not at children under the age of 13. Although the Immucor website may be accessed by individuals of all ages, Immucor does not knowingly solicit or accept data from children online.
for California Residents that are Prospective, Current and Past Customers of Immucor and Website Users
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) which was subsequently expanded by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA) effective January 1, 2023, imposes specific obligations on businesses processing personal information of California residents. Pursuant to these laws, Immucor, Inc., on behalf of it and its subsidiaries (“Immucor” or “we”), is required to provide notice to individuals residing in the State of California who are considered consumers (“you”) and from whom we collect personal information.
1. What We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, work role, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how and when you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Inferences Data includes inferences drawn from any of the information listed above to create a profile or summary about your preferences and characteristics.
Personal information does not include publicly available information from government records and de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
2. How Your Data is Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct Interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- comment on or engage with our social media posts or accounts; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
Automated Technologies or Interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns from observing your actions on our website or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website. This data is typically collected to track the level of activity and engagement on our site, and to address technical issues such as performance or crash diagnostics. We collect information from analytics providers such as Google, Facebook and Hotjar; advertising networks; and search information providers as well as providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
Third Parties or Publicly Available Sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. For example, we collect information from analytics providers such as Google, Facebook and Hotjar; advertising networks; and search information providers as well as providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
3. How Your Information Will Be Used
We collect personal information for a wide range of purposes, but the main reason we collect information is to offer you the best possible customer service. We may use or disclose the personal information we collect from you or about you to do one or more of the following:
- Deliver our products and services to you, including providing access to our website’s online features, completing and processing your online orders or inquiries or engaging in other transactions with us.
- Register you as a user and enable you to create an account to conduct transactions and otherwise interact with us.
- Communicate with you about our products and services, including to respond to your customer service requests or respond to any other inquiry or correspondence you send to us.
- Present you with marketing relating to our products and services, including promotions.
- Provide you with updates, reminders, or other informational content.
- Enable you to participate in a survey.
- Enable you to participate in forums, blogs, surveys or post testimonials.
- Enable you to personalize your experience using our website and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For research, analysis, and business development, including to develop and improve our website, products, and services.
- Process and deliver your order including managing payments, fees and charges and collecting and recovering any money owed to us.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As otherwise described to you when collecting your personal information or as subsequently agreed to by you.
4. How We Share Data
We may share your personal information with a third party for a business purpose or at your direction. For example, we may share your personal information with our data hosting and storage providers. We enter into agreements with our service providers in which they can only use your information for specific purposes and are required to ensure its confidentiality.
We do not sell your data.
We strive to use appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breaches.
6. How We Retain Data
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, as required to satisfy any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting, or reporting obligations, or as necessary to resolve disputes. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider our statutory obligations, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes we use your personal data for, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
7. Your Rights
Right to know what personal information we collect. You have the right to request details on the specific personal information we’ve collected about you.
Right to know who we share your data with. You have the right to request details on who we share your information with.
Right to deletion. You have the right to request deletion of your data, unless an exception applies. Examples of exceptions include when we need to keep data to meet legal obligations, detect fraud, investigate reports of abuse or other violations, or fix security issues. Upon your verified request, we’ll delete your personal information (unless an exception applies) and will direct our service providers to do the same.
Get a timely response. You have the right to make two free requests in any 12-month period. We will respond to your request within 45 days, and in more difficult cases we may extend our response time by another 45 days.
Non-Discrimination. We want to reassure you that we will not hold it against you when you exercise any of your rights. In fact, we encourage you to review your privacy settings closely and reach out to us with your questions.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]. Any such communication must be in writing. We may need additional information from you to verify your identity and right to request such information.
This Notice will be updated at least once every twelve (12) months to reflect changes in our business, legal or regulatory obligations, so please check this Notice periodically for changes. Immucor will not collect additional categories of your personal information or use your personal information already collected for additional purposes without providing you with a notice of our intent to do so. Any changes to this Notice will be effective from the date they are posted.
Transparency is important to us, especially when it comes to helping you understand and exercise your rights. Below are some key metrics detailing how often our users engage with us to request their CPRA rights and how we’ve responded in kind in the previous calendar year.
Right to Know
Complied with: n/a
Average response time: n/a
Right to Delete
Complied with: n/a
Average response time: n/a
Right to Opt-out
Since we don’t sell your data, we don’t collect metrics on opt-out requests for the sale of consumer data.
10. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, or would like to exercise any of your rights as a California resident, please email us at [email protected].