Automated Capture-R® Ready-Screen®
Proven Sensitivity. Optimized Specificity.
Automated Capture-R® Ready-Screen® Benefits
Take your laboratory to the next level of productivity with Capture-R® Ready-Screen®, a proven IgG specific solid phase technology for antibody screening.
- Detect clinically significant antibodies with IgG specific technology - compares to enzyme methods without the added work1
- Provides high sensitivity for clinically significant antibodies, without the noise of IgM
- Reports describe the use of Immucor products to help mitigate interference with monoclonal antibody therapies2, 3
Easy to Use.
- Save time with ready to use reagents
- No liquid screening cells to manage because antigens are precoated on the microwells
- Less hands-on time with no precision pipetting required
- Simplify training with the same methodology and procedures for all assays
Versatility and Flexibility for Labs of All Sizes.
- A wash step allows for the use of slightly lipemic or hemolyzed samples
- Run a single sample or a full batch
- Manual, semi-automated and fully automated scalable solutions
- Multiple options in automated red blood cell antibody detection
(I and II)
|Contains alternating wells coated with red cell membranes from one of two group O donors. Each strip consists of eight individual wells to perform four (2-cell) antibody screens. Dia and Cw positive cells available.|
|Capture-R Ready-Screen (3)||Contains alternating wells coated with red cell membranes from one of two group O donors. Each strip consists of eight individual wells to perform two (3-cell) antibody screens. The fourth well of each antibody screen consists of a built-in positive control, a dried cell that is sensitized with IgG anti-D. Dia, Cw and Mia positive cells available.|
|Capture-R Ready-Screen (Pooled)||Each well is coated with red cell membranes prepared from a pool of two Group O donors. Each strip consists of eight individual wells to perform eight antibody screens. Dia and Cw positive cells available.|
Trust Capture for Reliability.
Capture-R Ready-Screen is the method of choice for screening over 90% of the North American blood supply and has been utilized in renowned blood donor centers globally for nearly 40 years.
Consistent and Accurate Manufacturing.
Immucor has a rich supply of donors. Our database of over 10,000 typed donors is utilized to create the best antigen profile on every lot.
Our donors are phenotyped by two separate laboratories using unique reagents.
1 Funato, Y. (2018, March). Scientific Study on Comparison of Column with Enzyme and Capture without Enzyme. Toyonaka, Japan; Toyonaka Hp.
2 Howard-Menk C, Crane JE, Doshi L, Papari M. HU5F9-G4 Monoclonal Anti-CD47 Therapy: A First Experience with Interference in Antibody Identification. Transfusion 2018; 58 [S2]:177A.
3 De Vooght KMK, Lozano M, Bueno JL, et al. Vox Sanguinis International Forum on typing and matching strategies in patients on anti-CD38 monoclonal therapy: summary. Vox Sanguinis 2018; 113:492-498.
Product offerings may differ by region, please check with your local Immucor representative for regulatory status in your area.
Experience Our Virtual Lab
Raeann Thomas, Blood Bank Technical Supervisor, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, USA
Kevin Elman, Transfusion Services Coordinator, North Colorado Medical Center, USA
Don-Dolcetto Ngilisho, Laboratory Services Officer, Tanzania National Blood Transfusion Service
Lisa Knapp, MT(ASCP), Blood Bank Coordinator, Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital, USA
Kerry Dowling, Blood Transfusion Laboratory Manager, Southampton General Hospital University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
Alexis Crisp, MLS (ASCP) CMSBB, Blood Bank Supervisor, Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center, USA
Webinars & Workshops
Webinar: Serological Platelet cross match: A Breakthrough for refractory patients
February 16th 2023
ISHI Webinar Series - Feb 2023 session
February 24th 2023
Webinar: The challenging effects of monoclonal antibody therapies on the Transfusion Laboratory
March 16th 2023