See Beyond Limits with Fully Automated Titration Assays
We are excited to announce the release of our fully automated ABO and non-ABO titration assays!
Besides the usual benefits of automation, these fully automated assays provide numerous advantages specifically:
- Efficiency: Automate a labour intensive manual process and receive a final endpoint titre result eliminating the need for manual interpretation.
- Improved Accuracy: Capture-R® Select technology provides better discrimination for the detection of IgG specific antibodies versus gel based methodologies. Also receive reproducible results by eliminating variability from manual dilutions.
- Flexibility: Choose from multiple assay options for ABO and non-ABO titrations. Availability of IgG and IgM assays for ABO Titrations.
Various clinical utilities exist for these assays, here are a few examples:
Monitoring of ABO-incompatible Transplants:
- High and low titre ABO titration assays on the NEO® and NEO Iris® to assist in ABO-incompatible transplant monitoring.
- Titre results have a direct impact on patient care: Automated ABO titrations provide standardisation so that you feel confident in the results you report.
- Flexibility to run either IgG or IgM assays.
Identify donors with high and low titre reverse group Antibodies:
- Fully automated high and low titre range assays provide flexibility in testing.
- IgG and IgM ABO titration assays are available to meet your testing needs.
Alloantibody titrations estimate antibody activity in alloimmunised pregnant women*:
- Immucor understands the need for highly reproducible alloantibody titration results to compare IgG antibody titres over time.
- Fully automated non-ABO titrations on the NEO Iris offer ease of use over manual titration methods, while providing reproducible results that you can trust.
- Choose the cell you need from one of our in-date Panoscreen® I, II, III products or our NEW Panoscreen® EXTEND product for maximum flexibility.
*AABB Technical Manual, Methods Section, 20th edition