Easy. Efficient. Everywhere.
ImmuLINK® Data Management Benefits
Manage your blood bank data quickly and easily with a single user interface. The ImmuLINK software suite is specifically designed for transfusion medicine to network your instruments, results and LIS connectivity.
Easy to Use.
- No matter the instrument or location, you can view, check and interact with results in one unique screenshot
- Access results while testing other samples, running multiple processes in parallel
- Simplify training with an intuitive user interface
- Customise your lab’s processes with configurable workflow and rules options
- Consolidates test results into one centralised location for review and export to LIS
- Check the status of sample processing on each networked instrument
- Reduces duplicate testing by centralising the worklist for all networked instruments
- Customise rules and streamline reflex testing
- Validate test results remotely with secure web-based connectivity
- Support complex testing at remote locations through centralised results review
- Allows for extended results database with storage and archive functionality for historical checks on-line
Product offerings may differ by region, please check with your local Immucor representative for regulatory status in your area.
ImmuLINK® Data Management Videos
ImmuLINK® Data Management Downloads
Experience Our Virtual Lab
Raeann Thomas, Blood Bank Technical Supervisor, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, USA
Kevin Elman, Transfusion Services Coordinator, North Colorado Medical Center, USA
Don-Dolcetto Ngilisho, Laboratory Services Officer, Tanzania National Blood Transfusion Service
Lisa Knapp, MT(ASCP), Blood Bank Coordinator, Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital, USA
Kerry Dowling, Blood Transfusion Laboratory Manager, Southampton General Hospital University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom
Alexis Crisp, MLS (ASCP) CMSBB, Blood Bank Supervisor, Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center, USA