Implementation of LSA
Check out Tulane’s experience with Immucor LSA!
Click here to read our Customer Spotlight!
Immucor’s new, enhanced LSA Assays deliver increased coverage, optimized performance, and improve the overall workflow of the LIFECODES® HLA Antibody Analysis portfolio.
- Expanded antigen panels enable laboratories to more comprehensively determine the sample’s antibody profile.
- An option to use a higher serum-bead dilution ratio significantly increases MFI values, especially in the 1,000-5,000 MFI range.
- A new, LSA Class II bead blocker reduces non-specific reactivity thus resulting in fewer false positive reactions.
- All antigen values are now normalized to an external standard, which enables greater lot to lot reproducibility.
- A new calculation for positive/negative assignments has been shown to reduce both inter and intra site variability.
- The LSA Wash Buffer has been aligned with the Wash Buffer used in in the LIFECODES® Screen and Class I/II ID assays. This simplifies the workflow for laboratories that use multiple products from the LIFECODES® Antibody Analysis portfolio.