Watch this video about Immucor.
Immucor is dedicated to offering products that enable patients anywhere who are in need of blood or an organ to receive the right match that is safe, accessible and affordable.
The result is life changing for a patient in need of a transfusion or transplant.
Immucor is a leading provider of transfusion and transplantation diagnostic products worldwide. Our new corporate identity illustrates the right match of donors with patients in need of blood or an organ as well as Immucor’s partnership with healthcare organizations in need of innovation and productivity.
With the right match, we can transform a life together.
- Immucor’s transfusion diagnostics segment develops, manufactures and sells a complete line of serology-based reagents and instruments used by hospitals, reference labs and donor centers to perform pre-transfusion typing and screening of blood. Our products, which help ensure donor-recipient compatibility, deliver accurate, pre-transfusion test results in an efficient and productive way for our customers.
- Immucor’s portfolio of pre-transfusion diagnostics systems includes scalable and flexible automation options to accommodate a variety of operational sizes, volumes and complexities.
- Immucor's PreciseType™ HEA test is the first and only FDA approved in-vitro diagnostic for molecular typing of red blood cell antigens.
Transfusion Product Portfolio:
- Instruments. Automation that provides fast turnaround times, instant access and features the broadest test menu available using Immucor’s exclusive Capture® technology for serology-based antibody screening and identification:
- Echo Lumena®, an instrument specially designed for small-to-medium volume laboratories with a bench top footprint.
- NEO Iris™, an instrument specially designed for high-volume laboratories with the highest type and screen throughput available in the industry.
- Reagents. A complete line of serology-based traditional reagents as well as our exclusive Capture technology.
- Platelets. Platelet antibody products to ensure best compatibility for platelet transfusion.
- Molecular. PreciseType™ HEA test is a multiplexed molecular assay that generates detailed molecular information from patient and donor samples, rapidly detecting genotypes for accurate prediction of phenotypes. Immucor also manufactures HPA and RH molecular BeadChip™ assays that are available for Research Use Only in the US.
- Immucor’s transplant diagnostics segment develops, manufactures and sells a complete line of assays to perform pre-transplant typing and screening and post-transplant monitoring.
- Immucor’s broad portfolio of molecular and antibody-based assays use ELISA and xMAP® technology to evaluate human leukocyte antigens (HLA) compatibility between donors and recipients and are sold to HLA labs worldwide.
Transplant Product Portfolio:
- HLA Genotyping. Based on the xMAP technology, our molecular typing kits utilize SSO methods to identify HLA alleles present in a locus-specific PCR-amplified sample. Our portfolio also includes SSP typing and SeCore sequence-based typing products.
- Antibody Detection. Our antibody detection products include screening and identification, donor specific antibody identification as well as single antigen and MICA kits and are based on xMAP technology or ELISA.
- Other. Other products include KIR genotyping and serology-based HLA typing trays.
- Immucor’s line of Hemostasis products provides useful information to help determine an individual’s risk of excessive bleeding or thrombosis.
3130 Gateway Drive
Norcross, Georgia 30091